Home maintenance is important. This extends directly to your trusted tumble dryer. Maintenance not only keeps your machine in good condition, but it also saves you money in the long run. Learn how to clean dryer vents.
Cleaning with dryer ventilation made it easy.
Think all you need for your tumble dryer is to clean the lint trap? Little. Cleaning the drying vent is also very important. According to the experts, you should go for dryer vent cleaning Dallas approximately every three months.
Material required for Cleaning with dryer vent
Dirty and messy in the dryer is, well, a dirty job. So you need the right tools to get the job done including.
- Vacuum cleaner
- Tumble dryer cleaning brush or a long hooked wire hanger
5 Stages of Cleaning with dryer vent
Step 1 – Unplug the dryer
You don’t want to electrocute yourself to keep your house safe. So, always make sure the dryer is unplugged before you start tinkering with the pipes.
Step 2: Locate the dryer vent
Most people don’t really know what a dryer vent looks like, but it’s very easy to spot because the aluminum pipe connects the dryer to the wall. Move the dryer slightly away from the wall to make it easier to see. If you have a gas dryer, pay close attention to the gas hose when moving things around. It’s not a gas leak; if in doubt, call a professional.
Step 3 – Disconnect the exhaust from the exhaust.
Now that you’ve found your shiny lint holder attached to your wall, it’s time to clean it up or make it dirty, whichever way you feel about it. You will need a screwdriver to loosen the clamp that secures the exhaust to the vent. Now separate the two.
Step 4: Cleaning
After opening this beauty and coughing a few times, you should be ready to vacuum.
- Start dryer vent cleaning with the exhaust on the back of the dryer.
- Carefully loosen the dirt and clean it with a brush or a rake.
- Check the hose for fluff and carefully loosen it. inhale
- Check the hoses for damage.
- Everything is clean. Replace the dryer vent.
Step 5 – Clean the outside holes.
External ventilation is just as important as internal dryer vent cleaning Plano. Once you find an external vent, you will be able to:
- Start by removing the cover; you can also use a screwdriver if necessary
- Use a brush or glove to remove any build-up of lint.
- Empty the dryer and let it run for 20-30 minutes.
- Be sure to remove any excess lint and replace the outer cover.
With just five easy steps, you can successfully clean your drains. You can rely on professionals for dryer vent cleaning Carlton.